SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 12, 2011

Actual Introductory post plus some random information~


HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS OR BLOG READERS!
(I don't really except anyone to read this whole thing xD LOL)


So, This is kinda late, but~
I figured that I would "officially" start off my blog.

A friend of mine, Rozu, decided to make blogs on her transformation into a full fledged gal! I thought that this was a great idea for all the gals in our cir to do, so, I'm gonna start off with this (cliche') introductory post!

I'm basically just going to…introduce myself, what I'd like to improve on, where I feel I'm at now..that kinda stuff.

These intro posts will probably last for at least 3 posts? Maybe…>>


So~ HERE WE GOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooo*fades out* 8D


My name is Miki~ 
Mikitty and Mikichi were taken on this damn site…:( So I went with Mikichigo…
But I'd rather just go by the first two…or Miki. LOL DAMN ME. I JUST WANT EVERYTHING. xD

I'm __ years young. (Fill in the blank)
I'm a cosplayer, singer, (wannabe)model and make-up enthusiast. Soon to be a full time student (whenever I get to it. You know…the whole LIVE LIFE thing. Yeah…>>)
My favorite color is pink~ My favorite color combination would have to be…pink and white. 8D Favorite flower is a peony. They're super pretty >.<

I live in Florida. The upper (lame) part. 8D
I was born in Hawai'i where I moved to Nebraska (don't ask) and than Florida where I've been for…9 years? xD
I love sweet tea 8D and most other kinds of teas. xD 
I grew up with hello kitty so I'm a HUGGEEEEEE Hello kitty girl. xD

My skin type is oily combination. I get oily in the usual t zone area~ more so my nose than my forehead~ 
I normally range from a light to medium light. I like fairer skin tones since to me, it just appeals to me more though, since I am asian, I tan extremely fast and well so…YAY SUNBLOCK AND HAVING NO SOCIAL LIFE SO I STAY INSIDE. AHAHA jk…>>
My hair is very thick and black (well..right now it's split browns). It's straight for the most part though, ever since I had a perm yearrssss ago, even though it grew out…I still get waves in my hair. xD

How would I describe my style….
my style is…really messed up. I like so many different styles that it's hard for me to just pin point what I like.
I really enjoy polo shirts and shorts with flip flops…but than, I also love the really flowy, romagal look along with himegyaru. But, I also really enjoy a super sophisticated look. So…I'm really all over the place. And to me, there's nothing wrong with that because it just shows, I wear what I wanna wear xD.

I've been slowly transitioning into gyaru starting with the make up and hair and now clothing. 
so~ I'm gonna be blogging about my journey to gyaru-ship! xD

Things I'd like the improve:
Not staying inside. Who wants to put make-up on and stuff and not got anywhere? xD
Work on hair styling
Sew more (because I have nothing better to do)
Start to slowly pick out which style I like the most
Um...there's tons of other stuff....But i'm getting bored of typing. xDD


So, posts to come will probably just be quickly covering makeup and like..hobbies...>> yo dawg.
I don't feel like camwhoring at the moment so....BORING POST WITH NO PICTURES!!! YAAAAAAA

Post a Comment