SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fake Black Circle Lenses How-to~ xD (Pic spam)

THIS IS NOT ABOUT COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS.
This is simply a little fun entry about what I do in a pinch...Kinda.

I don't own many circle lenses~ Mainly because I don't buy contacts very often.
I have 2 pairs of green ones, red, pink, blue and brown. I really do need to get more..>>
ANYWAYS.
For pictures at home I don't really like wearing the different colored ones but I, obviously from my list, don't own any black ones. My brown ones are pretty light and I don't always feel like wearing them.
Soooo
What do I do?
RED EYE TOOL.

I've done this before on a few of my metrocon pictures because it's a pain to take out contacts and put others in.

This is what my contacts/eyes looked like before.
Eyes are OBVIOUSLY red.

After the red eye tool,

It makes the eyes look like a dark gray/black. Sometimes you'll have to click on it twice. This was done in iphoto. 8D Super quick cheattt. :3

I understand that people are more likely to have dark circle lenses rather than red but...shut up! xD

HAVE SOME PICTURES!



Ciao~

Post a Comment