SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Psylocke Make-up look~

A while ago I received 3 wigs in the mail~
Yes, I purchased all of them with my own money. :P Con season is coming up for me, so I'm gearing to go.


Anyways, I did a little tutorial on youtube for it and finally uploaded it. :)
You can find it here~
Youtube Psylocke Makeup Tutorial


I actually threw that foundation away so it is now OBSOLETE. Either way, you use which ever foundation best suits your skin. Derp derp. :)






Products used:
Foundation (since I threw out the one I used in the video, I'll just say "Revlon Colorstay in 250 Fresh Beige" LOL
Concealer : Nyx Eye primer in skin tone
Eyeshadow : Wet 'N Wild Palette in Lust
Red Design : Wet 'N Wild lip liner, Nyx single eyeshadow in Apricot.


I'm sure I used other stuff too..>> OH WELL. xD




❀❀❀❀❀❀Mikichigo❀❀❀❀❀❀

Post a Comment