SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Computer issues :(

So, anyone following me on my facebook page would know, but for those who don't, my macbook decided to crash on me 2 weeks ago.

Just today I was finally able to take it to the apple store to have them look at it. I was super worried that there would be an issue with the hardware (which costs $$$$$$ to replace plus labor) or even the software and it wouldn't be fixable.

LUCKILY, whatever the problem was which I still don't know, they were able to fix it in store even though it took about 3 hours. Still glad that it didn't have to be shipped off PLUS it was free. :D So I am SOOOOOO thankful for that.
A bad thing though..I lost ALL of my pictures an my recordings. (If you didn't know, I sing so I basically lost all of my singing files... :( )
I'd rather lose them than have to buy a new computer though, haha.

 Anyways, this was just an update about why I haven't been blogging or anything. I don't really have another computer that I can load the pictures for my blog to so I'm glad I have this back. :3



1 comment :

  1. That's so bad if laptops crash and you lose everything!
    Weren't there any back ups? :(

    ReplyDelete