SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

[Review] Maybelline Superaway Lipcolor Remover

Hello~


I recently did a haul from Kmart since the one by my house is closing and everything was 60% off!
There wasn't much selection but I did manage to get away with some nifty lip products!

The first one I'll be reviewing is actually a product I've never heard about. I saw this on the racks and wasn't sure if I should get it or not, but hey, it was on sale. I think normally they retail for about $4 and I got this for around $1! :3

I'll be using it with Loreal's Infallible Beyonce Red since this is notorious for staying on all day, not transferring on anything and being hard to get off! (I actually have a normal make-up remover that does the job but it takes a while still, haha)




Click "READ MORE" to see the review!



From a site, the description for the product is:

Perfect removal of transfer-proof lipcolor. Leaves lips soft and conditioned Portable tube with precision application tip for easy, no-mess application Dermatologist tested; fragrance free For Best Results Apply to your lips using the precision application tip and gently wipe off with tissue to remove lipcolor.
The product itself is like a type of gel lipgloss that actually feels really nice on the lips. If it was a lipgloss, I'd definitely buy it since it didn't stick at all and felt super moisturizing.

The directions tell you to apply with the application tip (I squeeze out a bit and use a clean finger or spatula to apply), rub your lips together for a few seconds and then wipe off. 



(Sorry for the messy lines. >> I was doing tons of swatches so I tried to do it kinda fast :/)



1. Obviously, I first applied the Beyonce Red first and let it fully dry.
After it dried and I applied to gloss that comes with it, I let it sit for a while before I put on the lip color remover.

2-3. I applied the lip color remover and smacked/rubbed my lips together for a few seconds. You can actually start to see the color kinda swirl around on your lips.

4. The product that came off! It all came off in one sweep and nothing was left on! I actually pressed my lips into the cotton pad first and most of it came off right than but the edges I had to go back and get. SUPER EFFECTIVE!

5. The result! My lips are a little red but it's from my rubbing my lips a lot since I was doing swatches that day. Plus one of the lipsticks to come likes to stain lips.



EITHER WAY! I REALLY like this product. If I see it again, I'll be sure to pick it up.
I know that you can use normal makeup remover to get things off but this just gets it off with little to no work AND it moisturizes the lips.


If you're curious about it, GET IT! 
I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)





6 comments :

  1. I have never ever even seen this product at the drugstore but it seems like it works really well. May need to grab one since I love me some stainy red lippy products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I'm glad I picked it up though. :3 This lip product doesn't stain but this one: http://www.covergirl.com/lipperfectionlipcolor
      does. A LOT. I have 4 colors; delish, flame,tempt and fairytale and all of them stain. :3

      Delete
  2. Wow! That looks like such a handy products!! >w<
    Usually, I just remove my lipstick with my facial wipes!
    Thank you for the review - I'll be sure to look out for this product! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!
      I normally remove all of my makeup with facial wipes as well but anything that makes it easier is good to me! xD

      Delete
  3. Cool! I always use my makeup wipes to remove lipstick and they taste so disgusting>o<

    Anyway~ I nominated you for the Liebster Award ^^ I think your blog is really cool:3 Here's the link if you feel like checking it out almightyturtles.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I didn't have any bad taste with this. :3

      Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out~

      Delete