SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bellecon 2013!




CON TIME!

Well...not really. This was my first con in A LONG time and it'll be my last con until september. :/

Anyways, this was a con I was working at as a cosplay guest. :3
















Face:
MUFE 125
Bare Minerals Bronzer (For contouring)
Mehron Celebre Pro Light 3 for highlight
LA girls Flushed (blush)

Eyes:
Ifairy Cara Blue
ES Short to Long lashes
ES Bottom lashes
Essence 24 Hour Mascara

The main outfit I wore was the "evil" belle which was supplied to me by the owner of the con.
I actually can't remember half of the con because it all went by in a blur, haha.
Pink and black! Wooooo!
I kept running into stuff with the giant hoop skirt, haha.

I hosted my very first panel at this con and it was SO nerve-wracking. Seriously.
I didn't know what to say or where to begin but...I stumbled my way through an hour so..YAYE, haha.

One of my highlights was modeling in the kimono fashion show. I consider myself a veteran since I've been in it about 4 times BUT this time I got to wear something super special.

AN AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS BRIDAL KIMONO.
The next picture is super blurry but it shows that I had man servants, hahaha. Just kidding. They just helped me out by carrying my train. xD

They had a tea room there also which I enjoyed.
MY SERVANTTT. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BLECH


2 comments :

  1. Wooooh!

    What a nice blog, love it!

    CUTE HAIR!

    I follow you!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair...you look so cute!
    RoRos World

    ReplyDelete