SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 24, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!

First, I'd like to say thank you to the people who nominated me for this. :)
I've been nominated before but never got around to doing it because I don't follow many blogs that haven't already done this so I felt like it would be redundant for me to re-nominate them and such...

Well...I guess I'm over that even though the situation is the same. xD
I was nominated twice in the past month so I guess that's what's making me do this. The most recent nominators were Dolly and Junniku, so thank you again!




So the rules are:
Play By The Rules:
  • If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. 
  • Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  • Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy. 
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly. 
  • Nominate those 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. 
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

I'm opting out of selecting 15 bloggers though since, like I said, most if not all blogs that I follow have already completed this. Sorry. :____;


So finally, the 7 things about me that you don't already know?
(I guess I could get super personal but I also don't want to make you all feel awkward..well..what the heck, yes I do. xD)

1. For a long time I was considered ugly. By "considered" I mean, people used to call me ugly, pick on me, etc. Like...even relatives used to make fun of me. I guess it was mainly because I was one of those super cute kids that grew up awkward looking until I grew in to it? And now I laugh because of how stupid I was to let it get to me. 

2. I'm a July baby and a cancer. I really enjoy reading horoscopes and doing the whole "horoscope matching" thing. >>

3. I cry during movies. A LOT. What's that? A sad scene? Let me just..drown you in my tears. 

4. I love cats. Like...LOVE cats. I have two of them and I wish I could have a whole cat sanctuary of cats that love me...because my two hate me. xD

5. I'm currently a member of the Florida gyaru-sa Dolly. I'm basically here to prove that not all Florida gals are mean and crazy. :) 

6. Candy is my best friend. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and love sweets.

7. Fruity smells are my favorite. Wether it's in products, perfume, air fresheners, etc. Fruity smells are the way to go for me.


WELLLLL, that's it! :D
Thank you again to the girls who nominated me and hopefully this will tell you a bit about me? If any one has any questions that they'd like to ask also, just leave a comment. :3

I'm pretty open. Even if I'm weird about it sometimes, haha.

1 comment :

  1. Ughhh I know, the choosing 15 bloggers was kind of crazy. T__T Took me longer to link blogs than it did to write the actual post! xD

    Omigosh, I cry during movies HELLA LOT too! Like, even in the kinda-sad parts.

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete