SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 2, 2013

Get to Know Me Survey 1 and Puppy Update/ pics!






Hello!

Today I'm bringing you something a little different. :) 
I found this survey thingy on tumblr when my friend posted it so I decided to post it as a filler!
Reviews are a lot of fun for me but I know that they're not always the most entertaining so I just wanted to put something else on my blog.



So...I guess this is just a little "Get to know me" things!

Also! At the very end of the post, there's PUPPY PICTURES! :D








  • 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Mmmm....Both! Normally open though because I'm too lazy to get up and close them... >>
  • 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
YES! I'll take the shampoos, conditioners, soaps, etc. :3 I almost never use them..but I like taking them. I live on the edge, haha.
  • 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
My bf likes to have them neat and tucked in...but I prefer to just roll around and pull them out.
  • 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Er...no.
  • 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
YES! I like paper. :3 I always buy little notepads (even when I have tons) and stick them or the papers everywhere, haha.
  • 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Guilty. xD I use some of them but others I forget about. x_X
  • 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A bear. Definitely. My death would be quicker, haha.
  • 8: Do you have freckles?
Not a one~
  • 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
Nope! Smiling hurts. lol
  • 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who talk down to others that are trying to help them.
  • 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes~ I also play hopscotch with tiles.
  • 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
LOL NO.
  • 13: What about pooped in the woods?
LOLOL NO. Too girly for that.
  • 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
All the time! There's always music in my head.
  • 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope~ That's gross. xD
  • 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
1! Forever and always
  • 17: What size is your bed?
....Queen? I think?
  • 18: What is your Song of the week?
Mmm..don't really have one. I listen to the radio whenever I can..but nothing really sticks out to me atm.
  • 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Absolutely! Even though I'm biased..because my favorite color is pink.
  • 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
Yeah! I love MLP, Adventure Time, etc.
  • 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
I'm...not sure? I hate horror movies though?
  • 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Hmm...
  • 23: If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size?
Er...32 C.
  • 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ SAUCE! :3
  • 25: What is your favorite food?
CANDY. Or...Mac and Cheese...maybe collard greens...pancakes?...ice cream...hmm...
  • 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Disney movies!
  • 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My Bf! :3
  • 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
LOL no. 
  • 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Maybe. If I was paid enough. LOL 
  • 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Last week! Technically it was a post card...but there was 75 of them!
  • 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
Y..yessss?
  • 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Lol no. 
  • 33: Ever ran out of gas?
Nope...well...maybe as a person in the whole "I ran outta gas...i'm sluggish" kinda thing.
  • 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
Egg salad sandwich! :D
  • 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
PANCAKES. :3 And BACON
  • 36: What is your usual bedtime?
Normally around 9 ish, haha.
  • 37: Are you lazy?
Very.
  • 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
SO MANY THINGS! I remember I was a cowgirl once...
  • 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Monkeyyyy
  • 40: Are you horny?
Lollll.
  • 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Seventeen, haha. I love reading it and looking at pretty pictures.
  • 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legossss
  • 43: Are you stubborn?
Very. Well...kinda.
  • 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I have no opinion on that. Causeeeee...I don't watch either.
  • 45: Ever watch soap operas?
I used to with my mom! Port Charles and General Hospital
  • 46: Are you afraid of heights?
Kinda..only if we're on something unstable
  • 47: Do you sing in the car?
Yes. Definitely.
  • 48: Do you sing in the shower?
Not...usually.
  • 49: Do you dance in the car?
Guilty~
  • 50: Ever used a gun?
No? I've used airsoft guns and stuff but not a "real" one.
  • 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last weekend.
  • 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I LOVE MUSICALS.
  • 53: Is Christmas stressful?
A little...so many things to get so little money
  • 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
A...what?
  • 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
I don't like pie.
  • 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Ballerina! 
  • 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
Yupp
  • 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the timeee
  • 59: Take a vitamin daily?
Yup! The gummie kind, haha.
  • 60: Wear slippers?
When it's cold I wear my hello kitty ones.
  • 61: Wear a bath robe?
I have one but I don't usually wear it...it's super soft though :3
  • 62: What do you wear to bed?
If it's cold..some sleep pants and a t shirt.
  • 63: First concert?
Leann Rimes!
  • 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Tough call...Wal-Mart!
  • 65: Nike or Adidas?
Neither. I don't like shoes.
  • 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritosss
  • 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
SUNFLOWER SEEDS
  • 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Noooo?
  • 69: Ever take dance lessons?
I wish xD
  • 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Yes! Well...instead of like "i want my future husband to have THIS job" it's more of a "I'll support my future husband's dreams" :)
  • 71: Can you curl your tongue?
No..but I can twist it!
  • 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
No. :( 
  • 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes! xD But I cry a lot also.
  • 74: Own any record albums?
Nope.
  • 75: Own a record player?
Yup.
  • 76: Regularly burn incense?
Noooo. But I like candles and wax melters. :3
  • 77: Ever been in love?
I'm in love right now! :D
  • 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
Katy Perry...or Beyonce...they seem like good performers. :3
  • 79: What was the last concert you saw?
I'm not a huge concert person...so the last one I was at was my first one also. xD
  • 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold! Sweet Tea, please!
  • 81: Tea or coffee?
Tea. I hate coffee. 
  • 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles....maybe..yes.
  • 83: Can you swim well?
Decently well.
  • 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes. xD
  • 85: Are you patient?
Sometimes....When I need to be.
  • 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ. Bands seem more expensive.
  • 87: Ever won a contest?
Yes! I think...maybe? ....hm....
  • 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
I wish! xD I'd get my birthmarks removed, maybe a nose jobbb.
  • 89: Which are better black or green olives?
I don't like olives...so neither?
  • 90: Can you knit or crochet?
Neither. :( Unfortunately...I've been meaning to learn.
  • 91: Best room for a fireplace?
Living room?
  • 92: Do you want to get married?
Yes! :3
  • 93: If married, how long have you been married?
  • 94: Who was your HS crush?
Hmm...who did I like in HS...I guess I kinda liked a few people...nothing serious, just passing fancies. 
  • 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
What's your definition of "fit"? ;D
  • 96: Do you have kids?
Nope
  • 97: Do you want kids?
mehhh. Maybe
  • 98: Whats your favorite color?
PINK
  • 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my boyfriend...he's out right now...he'll be back in like...10 mins though. xD


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


NOW... PUPPY TIME!

This past weekend, my mother got a new puppy because one of her dogs passed a few weeks ago. Now...my mom is a straight up DOG PERSON. How I became a cat person is unknown to me, haha...but anyways, I went back to Jax to spend time with le new puppy~ Cuteness soon followed!


So...here's me with the puppy! Sans makeup so excuse the face.


Now, his first time eating was ADORABLE! My two cats, unfortunately, had to stay with my parents and they both deal with things completely different. There's my baby, pua, who's my princess orange cat who HATES knew things (but get's used to them after a week or so). She hissed at him and ran away. xD

Then there's beji who...well...did this.


This was right near the food bowl that new puppy was eating from..he just walked on over, stretched and then drank from the water side.


Which is funny because later, benji freaked out. xD



Trey taking a selfie with the new pup.


SO CUTE!

Attacking a leaf

MY LEAF

OMNOMNOM


AHHGGG


D'awwww 

Post a Comment