SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 1, 2014

[Review] J.Cat Love Struck Glam Glow Powder Blush 108 (Sweetheart) / 111(Kitten Kisses) / 106 (Snookums)


Hello!

I'm gearing up to be posting a lot so keep an eye out! :D
I recently went on a trip to see my parents and thought I'd stop by at some new beauty stores in Jax.

Beauty Depot has a few locations throughout jacksonville and recently, a friends been posting a lot about their NYX collection! They have the full line there and I've been wanting to grab the eyebrow gel and check out their new lip lines.
Unfortunately...they didn't have the brow gel or the wicked lip like that I was looking for yet....but I didn't get some other cool stuff!

I'm a huge fan of smaller cosmetics companies because the prices are usually a steal and you normally get pretty good quality!

When I saw these blushes, I knew I HAD to have them. CATS! DUH!
I didn't know which shades to get...so I just grabbed 3 that I liked to try them out first. 

Follow the jump for the rest of the post~


Here's some information directly from the site:

·  Bronzer + Blush that wears better, longer and truer!
·  Fade-free flawless finish with Velvety healthy minerals
·  Create a soft and radiant glow that’s ideal for all skin types
Discover a new way to blush. A groundbreaking hybrid that combines the customized cheek blush and bronzer shimmer. Enjoy breathtakingly modern hues for seamless, soft-focus, and multidimensional color.
Each hand-stamped Cat formulated with healthy shimmery minerals — creating the perfect balance of pigment and gives an effect of “bronzer”, and no two look alike. The 12 different shades ranging from soft coral peach to cool pink are a wardrobe of captivating accent lights for cheeks. Love Struck Glam Glow Powder will deliver a radiant, natural finish and offer buildable color to imbue the entire complexion with an otherworldly glow.
Wear “Love Struck Glam Powder Blush” over foundation or, if you’re in a hurry, over bare cheeks for a quick hit of color. Whatever your skin tone, J.Cat Love Stuck Glam Powder makes a shade that will blend beautifully.

Formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

I can't tell you hoe much I love the designs of these blushes. I know that the cats will disapear with wear...but they're so cute for now! xD


The first one I picked up was 108 Sweetheart. The matte color (the main color of the blush) is a coral pink while the shimmery part was more of a pink. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), the shimmer was a very thin layer so it quickly rubbed away. The powder on this is very soft but it doesn't seem to have a lot of fallout.
From left to right it's the main color by itself, the shimmer and then both together.


The second one is 111 Kitten Kisses. This color is more of a dark bright pink. The shimmery part is probably the strongest of the three. Very OPAQUE! This color is definitely better used for stronger looks or deeper skins since it's so strong.
Color left to right: Main color, Shimmer, Both


And Last! Snookums! I know this one photographs super close to 108 and it's because they both lean on the coral side. This one is just a tad bit pinker and has a VERY soft sheen in it. I think this is actually the one that I prefer out of the 3. I love all three colors but this is the one I think is the most wearable for daily use. The soft sheen makes it give off a natural glow~


On the site, these blushes run 3.99 but I think I bought them for 1.99-2.99 at the store?


Either way, if you see them in a local beauty supply store, definitely check them out! GREAT powders and beautiful pay-off for a super low price!

1 comment :