SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 21, 2012

Makeup Swap #1

YAYE!
My first makeup swap is officially COMPLETE.
Fammy, a girl in California, emailed me about a swap, we got it going and today I received my package!

We both put tracking on our packages so I knew it was coming today and I couldn't wait! I waited for the postman..but right when I turned away..he came and I didn't realize it until later...>>


ANYWAYS! She individually wrapped every single thing! In cupcake paper! I felt so bad because my package was not even close to being that cute. >.<

Click "READ MORE" for the rest of the post! 8D




Next time I will make my package SOOOO CUTE AND NICE LOOKING! >:( haha
She made me a super cute note too! :3

ANDDD. HERE'S WHAT I GOT! :D

There will only be detailed pictures of products that I won't be reviewing in this post~

Toki Doki Rollerball perfume in Siberia! SOOO CUTE. My cat approves :3
This smells really nice. I normally wear Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift and this is a totally different scent but it still smells really nice on me. It's kinda like a..citrus-y floral scent?
 RED CHERRY LASHES!

TOKI DOKI BRUSH SET. :D These are SOOOO soft. I don't know why I didn't get them before because they're so cute!

Reviews for the rest of the products to come~
Teehee~ I can't wait to do another swap! :D

If anyone is interested in doing a swap with me, feel free to email me or post a comment here~

❀❀❀Mikichigo❀❀❀

3 comments :

  1. toki doki products looks lovely. you are lucky to get them hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Www.fashionburo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the reviews :)

    Nominated your for a liebster award!

    http://jackyohhhhh.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete