SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 7, 2012

[Review] Wig-Supplier/ L-email wigs




I received two wigs a little while ago that I used in my last two circle lens reviews~
Both wigs came from Wig-Supplier. (Yes. the name is clickable :3)

If you can't remember what they looked like here is a picture to refresh your memory! --->












Click "READ MORE" for the rest of the post! :D


Wig-Supplier is a wholesale priced wig site from china. They have wigs ranging in price from $7-$50 (they have real hair and lace front wigs also). It's been speculated that they use the same supplier as some more well known wig brands but that's yet to be fully proven. :) They have a large selection of wigs ranging from cosplay wigs to normal everyday ones in tons of colors. Because they're so cheap, a lot of people wonder if the wigs are actually good quality~

The first wig I'll talk about is the pink and blue split wig.

Here's the picture directly from the site. With the wig you get:
1 Base wig
2 Pony tail clipons

Wearing the base wig.
The wig comes down to the bottom of the neck in a tapered fashion but you can also tie the longer hair in a small pony tail and flip it under to make it shorter (What I did in the bottom picture)

Both ponytail clips attached and rolled into buns.

The pony tail length is just like the picture. It's about as long as the base wig but I prefer to put them in buns since it's cuter to me. :3



The next wig is this one! Which is a cosplay wig for Hina Ichigo from Rozen Maiden.


Picture of it on and the back of it.
The back isn't exact but it's definitely the same wig. It's also a bit shorter on me then the wig head but that's to be expected for wigs on the smaller side.




Sizing:
Wig heads are smaller then most normal heads so things can be placed a little different. Both wigs were on the small size. My head is by NO MEANS "large". I think it's pretty average and the wig caps were a bit small by a cm or two. 
Even with the sizing, my hair didn't stick out at all because the length of the wigs. Shorter wigs beware.
I didn't have any problems getting the wigs on or having them stay on but for people with larger heads or more hair you might need to keep in mind that these wigs are on the smaller side.


Quality:
You get the exact wigs in the pictures. The quality is pretty decent. On par with a lot of the other wig sellers on ebay such as "wig is fashion" "cosplay dna" "cckids" etc. The wig hairs aren't too shiny, they hold their style well and the fibers are soft. The thickness of the wigs are average. They're not super full like some of the higher end wigs I own but they're not thin to wear you can see the wig cap or anything.  Keep in mind that most of these wigs will have longer bangs so that you can cut it to your own head. :)


Price:
The blonde wig is about $10 before shipping and the blue/pink one is about $15. Shipping for one wig (with standard shipping) is about $7 but it gets cheaper with the more you buy. So basically about $20 each. Not bad for the price especially since they have TONS of selection around the same price.

I'd definitely get more wigs from them and actually have my eye on a few of them. :D


❀❀❀Mikichigo❀❀❀




10 comments :

  1. I love the blue hair on you and the bow is so cute...you look like an anime character :).
    RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am becoming so obsessed with wigs lately. These look really nice!Especially for how much you paiddd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssssssss. I LOVE wigs. I own about 20+ of them. xD Once you get started...you don't stop. Lol

      Delete
  3. You are so cute and your makeup is great!!

    Awarded you the Liebster Award!

    http://alovelydayinthelifeofrachel.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-first-blog-award.html

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to obtain information which it looked for. Thank you.
    wigs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blonde wig really looked like that of Princess Leia wig from Star wars when looked from front. That made me really happy. Really loved your wigs and I must admit that you are the one who made them look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing this! can you tell me how long the shipping took? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I cut my wig?

    Yes!Your wig comes pre-styled with a basic style, but we encourage our clients to have their wigs customized by a professional hair stylist.This is a great way to make the wig uniquely your own. Often, a little trim on the bangs and a little thinning here or there can make all the difference in the world.The wig should be cut while you are wearing it. Everyone has a different face shape, a different forehead length, and different style preferences.Seek out the assistance of experienced professional, and only allow the wig to be cut while it is on your head.
    www.chinabestwigs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, girls, the information you provided are so wonderful, i bought from this website for several times, but now i found another site (www.rolecosplay.com) sold the same high quality wigs, and sold in lower price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this information! I don't think Wig Supplier's costs were very expensive...at least the wigs themselves. I think for most places in China, the shipping cost is what gets you. I'll definitely looking into rolecosplay though!

      Delete