SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

[Sponsored Review] I.Fairy Cara Blue


Hello again!


I've been posting quite a bit recently...and I'm not sure how I should actually go about them..post once a week, whenever I want, etc. I really hate bombarding everyone with tons of posts all at once and then disappear for a bit...but I'm also too impatient to wait...Opinions?
~~~~~
Last month Uniqso sent me a pair of lenses and some eyelashes to review. Unfortunately, one of the lenses had a cut in the lens so I wasn't able to wear it. Fortunately, they let me pick out a replacement lens to review and it just now got here.

One thing with Uniqso that I really like is that they have GREAT customer service. When something's wrong, they fix it with no questions asked!

I always have a hard time deciding which lenses to go with but I finally decided to try out I.fairy's Cara Blues.

Review ahead!



The design on these lenses are SO COOL.
It has a mix of medium blue, yellow and black to make a super neat pattern.


Basic Information:
Listed diameter: 16.2
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve 8.6
These lenses are very noticeable and opaque. When I first put them in, they really gave me a huge dolly eye. Even without make-up! 
The blue is a medium/dark blue though so it's not a bright blue like I've been searching for. The yellow in it really adds a kind of "shining" effect if that makes any sense at all. 


Super comfortable! I don't think I've owned an I.fairy lens that wasn't comfortable. A really reliable brand in general. The lenses fit comfortably and there wasn't any awkward "moving" feeling and my eyes never got dry. For long wear times (5-8 hours) I would still suggest using eyedrops anyways though.

THESE LENSES ARE HUGE. I mentioned that when I put them in they IMMEDIATELY gave me this big doll eye effect even without make-up! You can probably tell that they're pretty big since they cover most of my eye. I'm so glad they're super comfortable.



Overall, SUPER happy with these lenses~ I'd really like to try out the green and grey version as well. :)


(P.S. All of the above is my VERY OWN OPINION. Yes, I do indeed have one. ;) Also, none of the pictures are photoshopped or touched up in any way. What you see is what you get.)

1 comment :

  1. You are such a beauty. Love the way you are wearing these big eye circle lenses! they look almost natural!

    ReplyDelete