SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sweety Pitchy Green lenses from Softlensqueen



Hello again. It's been...OVER A YEAR since my last post.
I know I constantly say I'm trying to get better at posting but I honestly feel like I don't do anything exciting...which leaves just reviews and I don't always have products to review. :_;

Anywho, I'll be doing my best from here on out!!


I'm starting my journey back into cosplay thanks to my patreon and figured I needed to get some new circle lenses to go with the characters that I'll be attempting soon. Since I've been out of cosplay, the circle lens industry has definitely been on fire! There are TONS of bright colored "natural" looking lenses on the market now so all I had to do was make my way through them to see which ones fit my needs.

As far as visuals, soloticas have been my ABSOLUTE favorites so far. They're extremely vibrant and look natural in photos (their design, not color lol). Unfortunately, they weren't the most comfortable for me and I was only able to wear them for about 4 hours total.

Thus my search for comfortable lenses with the same natural look and vibrancy!
First up is Sweety's Pitchy Green lenses that I purchased from Softlensqueen.




They're normally $22.50 USD but were on sale for $18.90 USD.

The information right below is from the site directly~

Usually circle lenses last a full year but this particular type only lasts 6 months. I'm not too concerned about that since I usually toss lenses away before their year was up just in case. I've also been a huge fan of daily disposable lenses recently!




(Excuse the debris in the case. I took this picture after I took them out and some makeup went with them. I rinsed them throughly afterwards. :p)


~Comfort~

I give these lenses a 5/5 stars for comfort~ Lenses didn't move around too much in my eyes and didn't feel "chunky" in them. The lens themselves are pretty thin which I'm always happy about and were very easy to put in. 

~Enlargement~

Since the pitchy line isn't made for enlargement, I feel a little weird grading on that so instead I'll just say that the lenses fit over my brown eyes perfectly and gave a very natural look. I wouldn't necessarily suggest these for a dolly look but more for an american or instagram feel.

~Color~

As stand alone lenses, I would give these a 5/5. They're a bright almost sage green which I really like compared to the over saturated green colors that a lot of other circle lenses have. 


~Overall~

The Sweety Pitchy Greens are an A+ in my book if you're looking for a natural looking but bright green lens. Like I said eariler, these won't give you a cute dolly look and instead will give you a more sultry mature feel. 








Post a Comment