SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

[Review] Etsy Seller: AdamsGardenofEden Bath Bomb Flower Pot



Hello again~

My second installment in my bath time adventure! This time I'll be reviewing AdamsGardenofEden's bath bomb Flower Pot!

The name really suits it since it's an actually flower pot shape. HA!


This review might be a bit short but you'll see why if you follow the jump and read the rest!



I really love that AGoE puts description labels on their products. I think it's a nice touch and  just makes it look very clean.


The bath bomb! It was already crumbling a bit but I'm pretty rough with these products when trying to cut them out, haha. 

The bath bomb wasn't completely stuck together and the flower popped off the pot, haha. 

Here is Flower Pot's description from the site:
"Adam's Garden of Eden Bath Fizzies are not your average bath bombs. Flower Pot bath bombs will erupt in a fizzy, bubbly, foamy explosion in your bathtub bringing beautiful hues of bright green, grass green, pink and bright yellow to the surface. Flower Pot is a wonderful relaxing bath bomb scented with jasmine wax, bergamont oil, and notes of pear and lilly. This bath bomb is fun and relaxing. The perfect bath bomb for spring and summer.

A.G.E Bath Fizzies are natural and free of mineral oil, phthalates and parabens. Our bubbly and and moisturizing formula has grape seed and essential oils that have a number of skin nourishing benefits. Grape seed oil has several important health benefits. It is a good source of essential fatty acids and vitamin E. The polyphenols and flavonoids found in this oil contain strong antioxidant compounds. Most of the grape seed oil health benefits can be attributed to the presence of these nutrients

Ingredients:
Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, corn starch, dead sea, grape seed oil, cream of tartar, SLSA, coco betaine, soap colorant, essential oil blend, jasmine wax, scent and joy."


Very colorful!


I loved how bright the pink flower was as it fizzed.


The water ended up turning a light orange underneath the foam.


Color:
The flower was a beautiful BRIGHT pink but it didn't effect the water THAT much since the green flower pot was much larger. The water ended up being a light, diluted orange. Still a fun color but not as bright as I would have liked.


Fragrance:
Now, in my first review, I said that I normally go for fruity or floral scents but this particular bomb was my absolute LEAST favorite so far. The scent was entirely too strong and too sweet. I normally really like to soak and enjoy my bath but this one was a quicky for me. In and out within 5-10 minutes because the scent actually gave me a headache!
There's going to be differences between each bomb of the same kind but this particular one was too strong and I didn't like the scent at all.

Post a Comment