SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 23, 2021

OLENs Glowy Lens Review [ Ash Gray ]

 


Second one up, Glowy Ash Gray!

Sometimes I wonder if I should combine the same lens line in one post but then I always think that each lens deserves its own post also. Decisions, decisions! 

The breakdown of pictures can make a post really long so when I include all of them for each lens in a single post, especially if it's more then 3 lenses in the collection, it can imagine people getting bored by scrolling.
Is it just me who likes short and to the point posts? Especially when I'm looking at reviews, haha.




The gray lenses look the most one toned buttttt~ if you look verrrryyy closely, you can see some olive in there!


This is probably the lens with the least "dramatic" highlight since the gray color is already so bright!


I tried to make each look for these lenses different! 



Color
The Glowy Grays are the most vibrant of the 3 in this collection. The olive eyelight on my eyes just looks like a lighter gray to me but it still gives the effect of a natural highlight. I feel they could have accomplished the same look with just doing two tones of gray instead of adding the olive since I can't really see the olive. I honestly would love to see this type of effect with a light blue lens though!

Design
I think this design is really interesting and would love to see it applied to more bright colored lenses. I love the idea behind giving the colors a highlight to make them pop more and to give dimension. The highlight in natural colored lenses makes sense of course for something wanting that pop without being overdramatic, but, I think my taste just leans towards more dramatic lenses, haha.

Size
The 13.1mm size of this lens gives a nice finished look to your eyes with the softest enlargement because of the limbal ring that really defines it. 

Comfort
I might as well never change what I put here because I've yet to meet an OLENs contact that wasn't super comfortable. 


Make sure to check out Olens Global by clicking : Here


Post a Comment