SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 23, 2021

OLENs Glowy Lens Review [ Brown ]

 




And another one! This is the last color in the Olens glowy collection, Brown!

I got a new backdrop that I ended up using for the box photos but I still haven't used for anything else, haha. I thought the colors matched the boxes so well but because of the light you can barely see it. Wahhh.

Any who~ I mentioned this in another post but I tried to make sure I did different looks for each lens to show how versatile they can be and this is the more "clean" beauty one! Which kind of looks do you prefer??


In the "info" photo the gray and brown look like they do a fusion to create the black lens.


The eyelight in the lens looks like a highlight even in this picture! lol




(I don't know if anyone noticed but I'll call myself out on it. I didn't do my eyebrows in the ash gray review so I had tons of straggler hairs but then I did them for this one, haha)


Small lashes look so weird to me! I'm a sufferer of short, straight lashes so I normally go for larger ones when I do makeup.


Color
The brown is definitely the most natural one! It blends in really well with my natural eyes but add that's pop of brightness.

Design
The comparison collage actually shows my one little concern about the lens happening. The eyelight isn't in the same spot for both eyes, haha. I didn't have this issue with the others but maybe my eyes were just a bit drier this day so they got "stuck" in that position.

Size
The graphic size is 13.1mm and I think the browns are the best representation of them being super natural but still "eye changing".

Comfort
I might as well never change what I put here because I've yet to meet an OLENs contact that wasn't super comfortable. 


Make sure to check out Olens Global by clicking : Here






Post a Comment