SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 23, 2021

OLENs Glowy Lens Review [ Black ]

 


Welcome back to more reviews! 
I'll be 100% honest here and admit that I've just been focusing on work and nothing else since the pandemic has been just sucking me dry of all creativity!
I'm very fortunate for these sponsored reviews to really force me to do something because without that motivation, I'd just be sitting on the couch being a potato when I'm not working, haha.

Anyways~ I bring you OLENs new lenses, Glowy Eyelighter!
The concept of these lenses is to give you a natural and realistic highlight to your eyes to add dimension!
I'm normally more of a fan of the bright colored lenses but these ones are actually really pretty! With how the colors and pattern work together, it gives a *sparkle* to the eye without light!

First one up, Black!




The details~

These currently only come in monthly lenses but maybe they're release dailies as well in the future?

The lenses kinda looks like a half/half lens, haha.

The glowy lenses have three different colors with the black being the "main" one. Although it's a black lens, these definitely aren't boring! They have a gold shade in the lens also that acts as a highlight to the eye! Sometimes when taking pictures, if you don't capture the light just right, you can get what I call "dead eyes". This is like an automatic cheat for that since it almost brings out the light in the eyes naturally.




My attempts at more creative makeup. haha


Color
I call this, natural but better! There is a distinct limbal ring that defines the eye and then the "eyelight" brings an openness to it. The black is probably the most defined looking one because it actually darkens the eye a bit and then brightens it with the eyelight. 

Design
I'm actually a big fan of the design that adds an extra highlight to the eye. I wonder how this would look with other colors as well! My only negative that I can think about is, something the highlights aren't in the same spot for my eyes. LOL

Size
The graphic size on the glowy line is 13.1mm which is one of their more natural sizes! 

Comfort
I might as well never change what I put here because I've yet to meet an OLENs contact that wasn't super comfortable. 


Make sure to check out Olens Global by clicking : Here








Post a Comment