SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

OLENs Black Swan BTS Review [Olive Green]



Hello and welcome to the start of the holidays!

This review is going to be a littleeee bit different then my past reviews. Mainly because, with the holidays, (thanksgiving is tomorrow) i've been on the go-go-go.
With that being said, I'm actually putting my new phone to the test and doing this review from it!
I keep thinking about getting a new laptop and desktop but honestly, it just hasn't happened yet and with how much phones can do, I find myself feeling wasteful when I think about a laptop.

Anyways, enough about me~ Omore about the lenses!

OLENs just launched a brand new site:

and if you use my code: mikilanii10 (affiliate code obvi) you get a percentage off!
They asked for my favorite lenses originally and I went with the Russian Smokey Olive and the Scandi Grays

Because I've already reviewed those lenses, I decided to review the Black Swan BTS lenses in Olive green!




Daily:
Olive Green and Brown

Price: 
$24 USD/box (at time of posting, $21.60!)

Diameter:
Graphic Diameter = 12.8 mm
Lens Diameter = 14.2 mm

Base Curve:
8.7 mm

Material:
Hema


Normally this is where I would have my GIANT COLLAGE of images but, today I just have frontal before and afters of the lenses!

I started thinking to myself that I always show the lenses with full makeup but why not show the lenses on my completely naked eye also!

Let me know which you prefer? Or maybe both ways?


  



Color
VERY natural. You can still catch a hint of the olive but with how dark my eyes are, the color blends into the brown and looks super subtle.

Design
This lens does have a dark limbal ring which gives the eyes a more "defined" look to it but with the coloring also, the lens looks very natural even without makeup to balance it.

Size
No enlarging here! The diameter of the graphic for this lens is actually on the smaller side!

Comfort
I know this isn't surprising necessarily, but these are super comfortable. One of the things I love about OLENs is how much variety they have for their daily lenses. Haven't found a better brand for them with the range!

 




Post a Comment