SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 11, 2022

OLENs Russian Smoky Lens Review [Blackpink Pink Venom lenses]


(Wearing Russian Smoky Gray)

Hi hi everyone!


Long time again! This year has honestly been so crazy! I haven't had much time to actually even think about blogging these days since I officially opened my own aesthetics spa.

I've been so focused on that lately that everything else has kinda gone on the back burner but Olens reached out to me for another review for Blackpink's official lenses for the new Pink Venom pre release song! (Gray Russian Smoky was actually Lisa and Jisoo's pick! Lisa is my favorite!)

The Russian Smoky line is one of my favorites of Olens' contacts that they offer so I was more than happy to circle back around to talk about them again!


If everyone remembers, these come in daily lenses (which is perfect for someone like me who needs thin, breathable lenses) andddd they come in my favorite colors Gray and Olive!



Daily:
Gray, Brown and Olive

Price: 
$21 a box (10 lenses a box = 5 pairs)


Diameter:
Graphic Diameter = 13.3 mm
Lens Diameter = 14.2 mm

Base Curve:
8.7mm

Material:
Puscon



The gray lenses are probably my favorite out of the three and my go-to lens followed closely by the olive. I think both just give so much personality to the eyes but I do think gray is a little more versatile because the color is more neutral. 

It also doesn't help that now I know that Lisa wore them in Pink Venom and Lisa is my favoriteeeeeeeee. 



Smoky Brown

The Browns are so pretty! Out of all of the brown lenses I've tried, I think these ones are one of my favorites because it's not too warm or yellow. 

I know that warm brown eyes/honey colors are a look and I like to wear them but I feel like they're not an every day color. These can definitely pass for an everyday brown because they're not...vampire-y?


Smoky Olive

LES GOOOOO. Olive is absolutely gorgeous on dark eyes. When I was younger I actually wore nothing but green and gray lenses (except for cosplay) and it seems like I still have a Bia towards them.
These blend into the eyes so well.

Color
The Russian smoky line is probably the one set that I'll continue to wear constantly. They look good in every setting and I think the shades of the colors match my skin tone sooooo well.

Design
The way O-lens executed the graphic on this lens makes the colors look so smooth on the eye and they blend really well. Even in the close up of the eye, the lens' coloring is smooth and you can't see the "pixel" of the design which definitely adds to the more natural look of it. 

Size
The graphic size on the smoky line is 13.3mm which is .6mm larger then the original russian line. They have this listed as a "medium" size which has a touch of enlarging but still more subtle then the largest sizes they have.

Comfort
10/10 Super comfort!


Make sure to check out Olens Global by clicking : Here


Post a Comment