SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 18, 2023

OLENS Crystal 3con Review [Pink]





Hello helllooooo~ 
Coming at cha with my 2/3 Pink series lens review!

This time we have Olens' Crystal 3 con in Pink. I had looks already in mind for these lenses and it was really interesting to see how the lens actually looking in real time versus what I thought they would look like based off of what I saw when it was floating in their little packets, haha.

Whereas my first post with Spanish real Peach took a more soft feminine look, I went more cyberpunk inspired with this one!

Jump for the rest of the review!





Monthly:


Pink

(There's also a brown and gray!)


Price: 

$29/box (2 Lenses in a box)

At the time of this post, they're on sale for 9.90!



Diameter:

Graphic Diameter = 13.3mm

Lens Diameter = 14.0 mm


Base Curve:

8.6mm


Material:

Hema





You can see the warmer yellow/brown color at the center of the design that transitions in to the pink and ends with a soft limbal ring.





Color
I actually thought this lens would be a lot brighter than it was! I kinda had the impression that it was going to be a really solid pink color, haha. It ended up being more natural and subdued than expected. The yellow kinda disappears as does the limbal ring but the limbal ring itself is super soft and almost looks like a slightly darker pink but I think it's a soft black 


Design
The design for this lens gives a kind of "hazy" look. Not super defined but softer around the edges even though it has a limbal ring.  

Size
These lenses do have a small enlargement to them but it's not crazy. It's a medium enlargement but the lens itself is actually smaller then the peach one (14.2mm) which I think is so funny because the peach one's design is smaller.

Comfort
10/10 Super comfort!


Make sure to check out Olens Global by clicking : Here





Post a Comment