SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 18, 2023

OLENs Spanish Real Review [Peach]

 


It's FEBRUARY!!!
Which to me just means VALENTINES DECORATIONS! Now that I have ~creative freedom~ at my job, I've made it my personal mission to make sure there's as much pink as possible. 
I've recently discovered (because I'm an old person) that the aesthetic that I've aligned with the most recently is called lovecore and a lot of brands release valentine's or pink inspired collections.

OLEN's is no exception! I was pretty excited to see 3 different PINK lenses waiting for me to review.

Since I've been currently really feeling some inspiration, I knew how I wanted to looks to go and started on this one first. 



I chose these lenses specifically for this look because I wanted bright but natural lenses and this definitely fit the bill!



Monthly:


Peach

(There's also a brown, gray, sky and olive)


Price: 

$24/box (2 Lenses in a box)



Diameter:

Graphic Diameter = 11.9mm

Lens Diameter = 14.2 mm


Base Curve:

8.6mm


Material:

Hema






When I took these lenses out I was so surprised by how they looked! I've gotten so used to seeing gimbal rings or larger designs that it shocked me that these were mainly clear! The design is only on the center so I was worried that the color pay off wouldn't be noticeable but was I surprised!






The color fits right in on the brown of my eyes and the darkness of my actual eyes acts as a limbal ring!






Color
The color on these lenses pack a punch even though there's not as large of a design. The contrast against dark eyes really enhances these lenses and cause them to POP.


Design
The design looked very subtle when I first opened the package but I was surprised how well these showed up. This lens really uses a balance of the brightness of colors and the design to really pop because the dark brown eyes acts as a gimbal ring around the design.

Size
There's no enlargement with these lenses (the design is only 11.9 mm!) but they're definitely impactful!

Comfort
10/10 Super comfort!


Make sure to check out Olens Global by clicking : Here






Post a Comment