SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 18, 2023

OLENS Vivi Ring Review [Pink]

 


Coming in with my 3/3 pink lens reviews!

Definitely check out each post if you're wondering which one would suit you the best. I think there's a lens out there that works for everyone depending on your wants and needs and I think each one of these lenses hits a different note.

There was a more vibrant one, a softer hazy one and a natural one...click the jump to see which one this is!




Monthly and Daily:


Monthly Pink   Daily Pink


Price: 

$29/box (2 Lenses in a box)

or

$21/box (10 lenses/5 pairs in a box)

At the time of this post, they're on bogo!



Diameter:


Monthly

Graphic Diameter = 13.0mm

Lens Diameter = 14.0 mm


Daily

Graphic Diameter = 13.0mm

Lens Diameter = 14.2 mm


Base Curve:


Monthly

8.6mm


Daily

8.7mm


Material:


Monthly

Hema


Daily

Puscon






Color
The only two colors on this lens are the soft pink and then the black of the limbal ring. I know that this was supposed to be pink but on the eyes it almost look like a muted purple. The pink is very subtle and sheer and gives just a little bit of color. 


Design
This lens has a strong limbal ring that gives it a defined edge. It gives the lens a lot of contrast which the crystal3con didn't have with it's softer ring. 

Size
I was actually surprised that the monthly and daily lenses were different sizes?!? Maybe I haven't reviewed lenses that have both a monthly and daily in a while so I forgot but it kinda caught me off guard. I don't think there's a difference in the diameter of the design so I wonder what the reason for the extra .2mm is in the dailies...maybe extra comfort or it needs to be a little bit larger because I assume that dailies are more fragile?
It's not an issue, just something I noted, haha.

Comfort
10/10 Super comfort!


Make sure to check out Olens Global by clicking : Here





Post a Comment