SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[Review]{Updated} Super Pinky Violet

 WOOOOO! Only 2 more to go! I still have yet to open the blue ones and they're the ones I'm most excited about! Hope I'm not disappointed, haha. ANYWAYS! REVIEW OF THE SUPER PINKY VIOLET!
Click "READ NOW" for the rest of the post!




Jumping right into it~
The color is amazing. SUPER BRIGHT, just like the grey and hazel ones. The violet color is pretty intense and it's definitely not a "soft purple" tint or color. This makes your eyes a vibrant violet color. I really love the color of these and want to try out other purple/violet lenses after this. Really pretty and perfect for anyone wanting a bright purple eye color...though...

Er...that's one of the downsides...I can't say for certain since I did wear these when I had been wearing contacts every day...but they irritate my right eye. It's not a painful feeling but a very annoying "tickle" like feeling. I'll be trying them on again soon so I'll update this then...but as of right now...they're annoying to wear. :/

{UPDATE} So I wore them for a while today and at first they had the same weird feeling but after a few minutes they actually seemed to fit my eyes a little better and I couldn't feel them anymore. Not really sure what's up with these lenses since I just googled online and it said that this series was supposed to be one of the most comfortable.


These have a 14.5mm diameter and they look pretty enlarging to me. They don't look too unnatural and the enlarging effect looks really nice. The lenses have a dark purple/black ring around it which blends nicely into the lens color without it looking too obvious.





❀❀❀Mikichigo❀❀❀


1 comment :

  1. Ooh, a really pretty lens!
    Thank you for the review! ^^
    I haven't tried lenses before but I want to in the future! ^^

    ReplyDelete