SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 6, 2012

[OOTD] Pin-up inspired adventure time~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
My birthday was last month and one of my friends decided to take me out as a late birthday thing since I haven't seen her in forever.
She also decided that since she was driving a bobo car (she got hit a while ago and will be replacing her car shortly) we should compensate for it and dress up. In a pin-up inspired style. With heels.
The place we went is like an outdoor mall. One of those really rich places with only brand stores around. xD It's down the road from a college also so there's tons of little hangout restaurants and stuff.

LET ME TELL YOU. 6 hours walking around in heels is not my thing. I commend the girls who do it. I'm definitely a girl who, when wearing heels, will try my hardest to strut it the whole time and not look in pain..but behind closed doors I'll be crying over my feet. xD



Click "READ MORE" for the rest of the post! 8D




Dress: Forever 21 (It's actually my friends. xD I was there when she bought it and I almost bought it too. xD She has other pin-up dresses that actually came from a pin-up clothing site..but they were too long on me. D: DAMN HER TALLNESS)

Shoes: Gianni Bini (she bought me these shoes for christmas LOLOL)

HAIR~ I've been improving on my victory roll skills but after my hair cut it kinda threw me off. xD I suddenly had all this hair that couldn't be combed into one of them, haha. I think it came out alright for the most part though...they kinda remind me of bug eyes for some reason...like the magus sisters...


Like that! xD


❀❀❀Mikichigo❀❀❀

Post a Comment