SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 4, 2012

[OOTD] Oh snap!




I decided to dress up today just because I'm still super excited over my hair. I'm scared to style it atm since it's been through a lot in the past few days but next week I'm definitely having fun! I especially can't wait to curl it! :D
I dabbled a little bit in gyaru since I just love their hair and make-up style. :3 I thought this could be a little..gyaru isnpired looks?



ANYWAYS! OUTFIT

The dress and belt came together and I bought it from someone at the flea market in Hawai'i a few years ago. It's pretty cheaply made but it's held up quite well...even though I forgot I had to fix the zipper...the plastic part of the teeth came apart from the fabric part. :(

I know I've seen this dress on taobao also...

Shoes are just some cork heels I found at DD's for about $15.



I'll be posting about tomorrow since one of my friends is taking me out (since she missed my birthday xD) and wants to dressup! We're doing pin-up/rockabilly inspired outfits and I'm hoping my hair will still look alright with victory rolls...I'm not sure how this certain type of bang will do...




Click "READ MORE" to see more pictures! 8D

PICTURES. 8D CAUSE I'M BORED. AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO.


I'm really glad I ended up getting this hair cut though...I almost went really short xD




❀❀❀Mikichigo❀❀❀

5 comments :

  1. hi! i like you hairstyle
    you're gorgeous ^_^

    check out my blog and follow me if you like :)

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !

    Love your style! Such a great inspiration :)

    I am a instant follower :)

    Love your blog and I'm an instant follower

    :)

    p.s

    I want to invite you to join my first $25

    Rire Boutique Giveaway Contest !

    Check it out when you have the time :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's very sweet. :)


      ❀Mikichigo

      Delete
  3. Cute as usual:)
    follow me on twitter @Rochelles_World

    ReplyDelete