SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 24, 2024

ColEyes Contact Review [DNA Taylor II Violet]

 


Looking for more options for contacts? 
Come along with me as I try a new brand! 

I've seen tons of videos recently with Coleyes and decided to give them a try! Especially because they have their 10 for $99 deal going pretty frequently~

Now, not all of their contacts are available with prescriptions but there's a lot of variety that does so you won't be lacking for a selection. Unless they're sold out that is, haha. 




Yes I'm blind.

I mainly picked up greens and greys which tend to be my go-to colors but I also chose a few blues and this violet lens. 
Always on the hunt for a bright but "natural" looking cosplay lens, haha. 

Since this is the only violet lens I purchased, we'll start off my coleyes reviews with it~


This picture was taken directly from their site and I personally LOVE pictures on these fake eyeballs. With pictures from influencers, I always worry that the contacts have been edited to look brighter than they are (spoiler alert? ) but I hope that these images are more true to life.


Here's all your basic info on these lenses~


Doesn't it remind you of geo medical's tricolor? LOL





Color
Definitely not as bright as advertised but still pretty. I knew by the advertised pictures that it wouldn't be "violet" but I'm actually not quite sure what to call the color. In some picture it looks more blue and other's it has a more gray tone.

Design
What drew me to this lens was how "realistic" the pattern was to an iris. The design is definitely there on the lens but you have to look at it pretty close to see. It actually reminded me of the geo lenses that were a huge hit back in the early 2000's. LOL Obviously lenses have come a long way since then but the initial look at them was definitely geo lenses.

Size
This lens offers no enlargement. Not a plus or negative depending on what you're looking for. I no longer lean towards enlarging lenses so I didn't mind.

Comfort
10/10 Super comfortable! I'm always nervous when purchasing from a brand that's new to me but these were thin and comfortable on the eye. Unlike the OLEN's lenses I normally wear, these contacts are yearly one's so we'll see if they hold their comfortability!





Look Details:

-Face-
Base: Judydoll Nourishing Makeup Balm
Foundation: MAKEheal Foundation in 23-N
Concealer: the Saem concealer in Peach Beige
the Saem Tip concealer in 1.75

-Eyes-
Brows: Flortte Eyebrow Pencil in Ash Brown
Eyeshadow: PinkFlash 3 Pan palette in PK02 and PK04
Liner: Pinkflash Hypersharp Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara: Heroine Makeup long and curl mascara
Lashes: Amazon / Temu
Blush: PinkFlash Blush in P03 Love Paint

-Lips-
Lips: Flortte Lip cream in 01 Tulip

Wig: Aliexpress









Post a Comment