SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 31, 2024

MAKEheal 1.P.L Foundaiser Foundation Review [ 23-N Reve Light ]


Here I am trying to review some products that I've recently picked up either for myself or my makeup kit. 

I like to carry a variety of asian cosmetics since I tend to specialize in makeup for asian women. Sometimes it's hard to find reviews for smaller brands or brands that haven't quite made the full transition to the western market so hopefully this can help someone!





MAKEheal isn't a brand I've heard of before but the foundation looks interesting so I picked it up!
Like most complexion makeup in the asian market, it has a very limited color range with 4 shades

  • #19-N Purity: A bright ivory color for No.13-19 users.

  • #21-C Peony: A vibrant pink-beige color for No.21 cool-tone users.

  • #21-N Clarity: A natural beige color for No.21 users.

  • #23-N Reve Light: A neutral deep beige color for No.23 users.


  • I don't consider myself to be the tannest of individuals and I picked up their darkest shade so you can imagine that their shades run very fair.




    This description is taken directly from YesStyle :

  • A light yet long-lasting foundation helps create a flawless makeup look with SPF20 PA++.

  • Enriched with Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Hyaluronate and Raspberry Oil to offer rich moisture and nourishment to skin for a plump and youthful look.

  • Adheres seamlessly to skin for long-lasting performance.

  • Formulated with micro-sized powder to help control sebum production and blur enlarged pores and skin impurities.

  • Comes with a sterilized tip that is hygienic for daily use and easy to apply for spot cover on desired areas.

  • The applicator/tip isn't something I would necessarily call "hygienic" since it's implied that you'd be using it directly on the face but I will admit that I was drawn to it because you don't normally see a foundation with an applicator. 

    (I hands down prefer pumps in general but I also don't normally carry around the whole foundation bottle in my kit. All foundations are usually transferred into smaller containers so they're lighter to carry. Either way, apply on a palette so there's no issue!) 



    I was having a rough time trying to focus on this little brush, hahaha.



    I took a dark brown eyeliner to swatch~


    The coverage is a really nice buildable medium and is easy to blend out. 
    Instead of a glowy finish which is what the foundation is advertised as, I think the finish is very much an asian matte. Not drying on the skin but it doesn't have any shine to it. I do tend to prefer more satin finishes for my drier skin but asian mattes are easy enough to work with since they're to as drying as western matte foundations.



    TLDR: Nice medium-buildable coverage foundation with a soft matte finish. Easy "on the go" applicator and good staying power. If you have drier skin, definitely prep with a good moisturizer or primer. Shade is a touch on the warm side of neutral.





    Look Details:

    -Face-
    Base: Judydoll Nourishing Makeup Balm
    Foundation: MAKEheal Foundation in 23-N
    Concealer: Tarte Glow Wand in aglow
    the Saem Tip concealer in 1.75

    -Eyes-
    Brows: one/size browkiki in soft brown
    Eyeshadow: PinkFlash 3 Pan palette in PK02 and PK04
    Mascara: Heroine Makeup long and curl mascara
    Lashes: Amazon
    Blush: PinkFlash Blush in P03

    -Lips-
    Lips: PinkFlash Lasting Moist Lipbalm 

    Wig: SapphireWigs 

    (Not sure if this shade will work for you? I have a tab for other products' shades that I wear to see if there's a match!)



    Post a Comment